Prismaspace™ takes commercial interior lighting to new levels of flexibility with superior light control. The solution fuses the latest in highly efficient LEDs with the distinguished dynamics of Holophanes durable prismatic optics. Combined to deliver unparalleled uniformity and the best in class Adaptable Lighting Solution.
Versatile Lighting System
- Available as a single or double optical modules with a range of outputs that can be suspended or mounted directly to trunking.
- Trunking available with T-joints, cross joint or corner joint allowing full on site flexibility.
- Emergency, sensors and controls integrated into the luminaire or available as standalone items that can be mounted directly to trunking system.
High Efficient LED Technology
- Unique design of the LED module that utilises the latest mid-power LEDs to deliver a market leading efficacy (up to 150lpw), reduced installation, power consumption and payback time.
Exceptional Optical Performance
- Incorporates PrismaLED technology which delivers a wholly luminous effect that accurately controls the output of the LEDs and reduces glare with ‘PrismGlow’.
- Refractor technology with rounded ‘light blending’ prisms on the inner surface and sharper ‘light controlling’ prisms on the outer surface help to ‘blend and shape’ the light output. Combined this delivers a uniformed vertical and horizontal lighting solution.
- Unique rotational system enabling optics to be angled by up to 180º allowing the user to ‘customise’ the distribution to focus on specific working areas if required.
The luminaire shall consist of an extruded aluminium (6063 T6) body with two bespoke moulded plastic (Glass filled PA6-6) end caps ensuring a rigid linear design. The optical arrangement consists of mid power LEDs mounted to the aluminium backed PCB which are then directly attached to the extruded aluminium optical assembly to aid heat dissipation by way of conduction. The LED array is arranged behind an acrylic (PMMA) prismatic lens. The optical arrangement will consist of either a single or double optic that can be rotated up to 180 degrees via the adjustable arm assembly. All components are sealed within the housings with silicone-free (EPDM) gaskets to ensure IP65 is maintained.
TYPICAL LUMINAIRE PERFORMANCE
|Configuration||Delivered Lumens||Power Consumption||Driver Current||Projected Life of LED Module (L70B50 @Tq 25 ̊C)*|
Lumen data is considered to be representative of the configuration shown, and may vary, with a tolerance on flux of +/- 7% (typical of LED manufacturers data) and luminaire power of +/- 5%.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.