The Denver™ Elite bollard combines a palette of design variables, which include aesthetic appeal, quality, durability and performance. The Denver™ Elite bollard is a modern aesthetic design that incorporates LED technology. Despite its stylised design the prismatic optical performance of the bollard is still industry leading offering a choice of distributions. The trilobe design profi le with patent pending decorative light line membrane is a progression of everything we’ve learnt from our existing bollard whilst taking new technologies and environmental issues into consideration.
- Unique ‘registered’ tri-lobe design giving an aesthetic appeal that complements today’s modern architecture
High Quality Construction
- Durable and robust design via three securing rods and nuts
- Fully weather sealed
Single, Double or Triple lens
- Unique lens layout that is suitable for a wide range of applications
Louvre with Prismatic Lens
- Gives the bollard additional uplight cutoff. A first in any bollard
Decorative ‘Patent Pending’ Light Line
- Gives the product a unique style
- Cool to touch. Product complies to BS ENISO 13732-1
Available in 2 heights
- Different visual effects
- Robust styling and build process.
- Patented tri-lobe design enables stability
The luminaire shall consist of an extruded aluminium body, housing integral control gear for LED technology. The optical arrangement shall consist of a prismatic lens or prismatic lens with louvre. The top tri-lobe gasket enabling the bollard to achieve EN60598-1 (patent pending) is secured between the top cap and body via three stainless steel nuts. Root mounted option available. The luminaire complies to EN60598 with a range of options and accessories.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.