The Denver™ Elite wall is a modern aesthetic design that incorporates LEDs in addition to standard white light sources. With its stylised design, the prismatic glass optic for HID and CFL light source or clear glass optic for LED, providing a high performance asymmetric distribution, with wide spacings and high efficiency. This makes the Denver™ Elite Wall an industry leading wall mount product. The Denver™ Elite family combines a palette of design variables, which include aesthetic appeal, quality, durability and performance.
- Unique ‘registered’ trilobular design giving an aesthetic appeal that complements today’s modern architecture and continues the Denver™ Elite family range
High quality construction
- Durability ensured by a high pressure die cast LM6 aluminium housing and glass optic.The housing is designed to include thermal management feature. Designed to IP65 to provide a fully weather sealed rating.
- Photocell option discretely designed into the casting to ensure clean aesthetics.
Flexibility during installation
- A variety of improved cable ‘knock-out’ points allow simple and flexible installation and through wiring.
- Available for CFL & LED options.
Low ULOR option available
- LED version has circa <3% ULOR as standard.Upward light shield available providing <5% ULOR with the HID or CFL option.
- Robust design and construction offering a vandal resistant product.
Lumen data is considered to be representative of the configuration shown, and may vary, with a tolerance on flux of +/- 7% (typical of LED manufacturers data) and luminaire power of +/- 5%.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.