The Denver iD: Wall combines a cohesive family aesthetic with an unrivalled system performance - perfect for creating the ideal design-inspired landscape. Featuring a patented Transition Zone the Denver iD: Wall offers improved visual comfort and lower perceived glare; perfect for the unique requirements of pedestrian-friendly amenity spaces.
- Lumen packages from 700 - 3,000 lumens with efficacies of up to 130 lumens per Watt.
- 5 optimised optical distributions (Symmetric, Asymmetric, Long & Narrow and High Beam Long & Narrow) delivered by quality LEDs with individual lenses behind a high-transparency hydrophilic glass cover.
- Patented Transition Zone helps to achieve improved visual comfort and lower perceived glare.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
- 2-part body construction ensures ease of installation of the luminaire to a suitable surface.
- A removable/upgradeable LED module and easy access to gear compartment ensures that key components can be removed and replaced if required.
- Integrated ZD4i compatibility via the TZ01 option. Compatibility with a range of 3rd party photocells, devices and sensors.
- Integrated 1hr & 3hr emergency options.
- Compatible with Controlux Air.
- Developed with fully integrated presence detectors.
Holophane Denver iD: Wall consists of a 2-part body and a removable LED module manufactured from LM6 marine grade die-cast aluminium with integrated thermal management properties. The LED module optical arrangement consists of LEDs with individual PMMA optical lenses surrounded by a patented white Transition Zone to reduce perceived glare. This is sealed behind high-transparency ‘hydrophilic’ glass. Both luminaire body and LED module are sealed to IP65 and rated IK10. Drivers and LED are mounted separately from each other to promote low operating temperatures and long system life. Mounting of the luminaire is facilitated by mounting the back casting of luminaire to suitable surface. Cable entry and termination to the luminaire is a via an 2 x IP65 20mm cable gland. Access to the luminaire is via 2 x nuts.
TYPICAL LUMINAIRE PERFORMANCE
|Configuration||Delivered lumens||Circuit power (W)||Driver output current (mA)||Luminaire total no. of LEDs||Luminaire efficacy (IIm/W)|
Lumen data is considered to be representative of the configuration shown, and may vary, with a tolerance on flux of +/- 7% (typical of LED manufacturers data) and luminaire power of +/- 5%.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.