The Denver iD: Bollard combines a cohesive family aesthetic with an unrivalled system performance - perfect for creating the ideal design-inspired landscape. Featuring a patented Transition Zone the Denver iD: Bollard offers improved visual comfort; perfect for the unique requirements of pedestrian-friendly amenity spaces.
- Achieves spacings of up to 12m at 10lux average/2lux minimum.
- Available with both a single or double sided optical distributions. Giving flexibility to put light where it’s needed.
- Patented Transition Zone helps to reduce perceived glare of LEDs.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
- LED module uses a plug and play system and can be removed from the luminaire as one unit to aid in easy access to the base of the luminaire for installation.
- A removable/upgradeable LED module and easy access to gear compartment ensures that key components can be removed and replaced if required.
- Integrated discrete PIR sensor option for motion sensing capabilities either per luminaire or as a group of luminaires.
- Integrated 1hr & 3hr emergency options.
- Compatible with Controlux Air.
Holophane Denver iD: Bollard Denver consists of LM6- extruded Aluminium body and a removable LED module manufactured from LM6 marine grade die-cast aluminium with integrated thermal management properties. The LED module optical arrangement consists of LEDs with individual PMMA optical lenses surrounded by a patented white Transition Zone to reduce perceived glare and up light. This is sealed behind high-transparency clear Polycarbonate extrusion. Both luminaire body and LED module are sealed to IP65 and rated IK10. Drivers and LED are mounted separately from each other to promote low operating temperatures and long system life. Mounting of the luminaire is facilitated by using the mounting base of the bollard through specifically drilled points. Cable entry and termination to the luminaire is a via an IP65 cable gland. Access to the luminaire is via 2 x nuts.
TYPICAL LUMINAIRE PERFORMANCE
|Configuration||Delivered lumens||Circuit power (W)||Driver output current (mA)||Luminaire total no. of LEDs||Luminaire efficacy (IIm/W)|
Lumen data is considered to be representative of the configuration shown, and may vary, with a tolerance on flux of +/- 7% (typical of LED manufacturers data) and luminaire power of +/- 5%.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.