Inspired by our history, designed to be distinctively different and taking high bay lighting to new levels of lumen output with superior light control, the new Prismpack™ combines the latest in highly efficient LEDs and redefines the standard for digital highbay lighting. The new generation Prismpack delivers solutions that can be totally tailored to specific customer applications.
- Lumen ranges from 10,000 to 120,000 achieved via five system sizes which deliver exceptional ROI for a multitude of applications.
- Mounting options to accommodate a variety of onsite installation challenges.
Exceptional Optical Performance
- Incorporates PrismaLED technology which delivers a wholly luminous lit effect that accurately controls the output of the LEDs and reduces glare.
- Optimax,™ inspired by Holophane’s Superglass optical technology, maximises performance with today’s digital technologies. Optimax is designed to deliver a low glare, visually comfortable, efficient lighting system.
Enhanced Lumen Maintenance
- Vertical ventilation slots in the luminaire heat-sink convect heat from the housing and creates air movement away from the glass optic to minimise dirt accumulation on the optical surface.
- The glass lens ensures a low electrostatic charge which make it less susceptible to dust and dirt accumulation so improving dirt depreciation over time. This means that higher value Maintenance Factors, MF, can be used in design calculations.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of up to 70°C enabling the luminaire to be used in various environments.
- Integrated Control and emergency options.
- Compatible with HOLOSAir Lite, HOLOSAir and HOLOS Wired.
Holophane Primspack high bay luminaire has a patented modular design that combines the LED Module(s) (AlSil2 (LM6) Aluminium) and Electrical Compartment Body (Al 6063-T6) to deliver a construction with exceptional thermal management of both the LEDs and drivers. The optical system, Optimax, has been developed using a bespoke specular aluminium metallised reflector system contained by a highly transmissive clear low iron glass lens (prismatic glass refractor is also available). Fully sealed to IP65.
TYPICAL LUMINAIRE PERFORMANCE
|Configuration||Delivered Lumens*||LED Modules||Drivers||Power Usage W||Luminaire Efficacy lpw||Rated Life of LED Module (L70B50 @Tq 40˚C)|
|System Life – 100,000 Hrs at 45°C|
|High Ambient Version||(L70B50 @Tq 70˚C)|
|System Life – 50,000 at 70°C|
|*Average of all distribution types|
Lumen data is considered to be representative of the configuration shown, and may vary, with a tolerance on flux of +/- 7% (typical of LED manufacturers data) and luminaire power of +/- 5%.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.