HI-BEAM is the next generation in LED high-bay lighting. Specifically designed for aisle and racking applications, HI-BEAM delivers outstanding lighting performance to Warehousing and Logistics Centres.
- Lumen packages from 20,000 - 40,000 lumens with efficacies of up to 168 lumens per Watt.
- Optimised aisle and racking optic providing class leading lux levels and uniformity
Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Flexible mounting bracket/accessories cater for a range of project requirements and make for easy installation of the luminaire.
- Tool-less entry enables easy installation and maintenance.
- Integrated PIRs available to suit project needs and further reduce energy consumption.
- Integrated 3hr emergency DALI Self-test option.
- Compatible with HOLOS Air.
Holophane HI-BEAM consists of a 6063-T6 Aluminium extruded body and steel end-caps finished in polyester power-coated Smooth White (RAL9016). The LED optical arrangement includes bespoke LED boards behind PMMA optics. The luminaire shall be sealed to IP20. Drivers and LEDS are mounted directly to the aluminium body to promote excellent thermal characteristics. Mounting of the luminaire is via a universal mounting bracket or via the integrated suspension mount points. The bracket includes a hinge to allow it to be put in a service position and features a snap-fit plastic cover to enable easy entry to gear and components. Cable entry is via either side or top membrane cable glands.
|Configuration||Delivered Lumens||Circuit Power (W)||Drive Output Current (mA)||Luminaire Efficacy (lpw)|
Lumen data is considered to be representative of the configuration shown, and may vary, with a tolerance on flux of +/- 7% (typical of LED manufacturers data) and luminaire power of +/- 5%.
Note: The specifications of the Holophane luminaire represents typical values. All descriptions, illustrations, drawings and specifications in the Holophane catalogue and website represent only general particulars of the goods to which they apply and shall not form part of any contract. The company reserves the right to change specifications at its discretion without prior notification or public announcement.